Thursday, October 1, 2015

New OSR Products at DTRPG—October 1st, 2015

Hmmmm, I think DTRPG has done away with the OSR category. Mind you, things were often not labeled correctly so I had to check everything anyway, but I used to always scan it first. Oh well. Progress, I guess.

Adventures


No Country for Weak Men (Swords & Wizardry edition) - I remember this had a Blood & Treasure release a long while ago. 26 pages, Pay What You Want.

Rules


Bloody Basic -  Classic Edition - Like Blood & Treasure only smaller. 40 pages, $4.99

Bloody Basic -  Mother Goose Edition - Like Blood & Treasure only smaller and focused on fairy tale adventures. 36 pages, $4.99

Bloody Basic Contemporary Edition -  Like Blood & Treasure only smaller and focused on, well, I'm not sure, it mentions automatons and gnomes (which I don't think are all that contemporary) and something called "drakken". At any rate, it's $4.99 and 41 pages.

Bloody Basic - Sinew & Steel Edition -  Like Blood & Treasure only smaller and focused on medieval games. 25 pages, $2.99

Enchanter Class - New class for Labyrinth Lord which simulates Prospero from The Tempest. 6 pages, PWYW.

Misc


Planetary Transmission Issue #2 - e-zine for White Star. 24 pages, $2.99

Wisdom from the Wastelands Issue #51 - e-zine for Mutant Future (I think), this issue about mutated animals and plants. 26 pages, $2.99

1 comment:

  1. Footprints #23 (Dragonsfoot's free e-aine) came out a few days ago:

    http://www.dragonsfoot.org/ft/index.shtml#402

    -Steve M

    ReplyDelete