Saturday, July 22, 2017

Taking a short break

I believe I mentioned my father had been in and out of the hospital for the last month or so. Well, he passed away this last week somewhat unexpectedly (he had thought he was getting out of it in a couple days, but this was not how he planned) and I've been trying to clean up his affairs and what not. Dealing with his friends, dealing with body arrangements, and the fact that he didn't leave any money but a lot of bills and debt has been seriously stressed out.

Anyway, there's an Xmas in July sale at DTPRG

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse.php?filters=0_0_1300_0_0&page=1&sort=4a

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Words escape me.... I'm very sorry for your loss! God speed to you and your family!

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you for all that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best, Jeremy - I wish you endurance and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for your loss. Peace to you and your family. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very sorry for your loss. Thank you for great work over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These can be rough times. I remember my father in the hospital and the feelings during it and after he passed. My best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete