Thursday, February 8, 2018

One of the Merciless Merchants is making modules on Patreon

I don't follow Patreon much, much like I don't follow G+, Instagram, ham radio, the Kardashians, etc. I vaguely know they exist and are popular for reasons I don't grok, but I normally just let it filter in and out of my consciousness without it registering.

One on a while though something makes me notice and in this case, it's that Malrex, aka Aaron Fairbrook of the Merciless Merchants is now making modules on Patreon.

If you aren't familiar with them, they have released a small number of modules for the 2e retroclone For Gold and Glory. I reviewed one of them, Nevermore Mines, but have the rest. They are really quick good adventures (if a bit heavy on the stock art), not just interesting adventures to read, but ones you might actually run (which is kinda rare among OSR modules, IMHO).

Anyway, it's only a $1 a module and seems to put out one every month or two (hard to see how many he's made so far, 3 or 4 it seems) so worth a look if you like adventures. He's got a very good track record.

No comments:

Post a Comment